Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
14:08, 13 November two thousand and nine. It 'Friday. But maybe not. After all, there is not much importance. Papa Goriot [The rights are reserved, as per the law on No Author 518] as Balzac died like any other author. Seems out of rain. The world seems not to celebrate / remember anything.
Now. On July 1, 1985 the TV channel 'Home Shopping Network' was first broadcast airwaves nationwide, following a brief period of gestation at the state level, in this case Florida, laying the foundations for a successful history of business in capitalist stelleestriscie and a significant, though silent mutation sociocultural destined to have a global impact over time is typically limited to any commercial initiatives of the 90 'of the twentieth century Dominus Christi. 'HSN' [trademark] is an acronym commonly used to indicate that channel (240 SAT). At this time the title HSN, listed in the stock market NADAQ U.S., gets a value of $ 16.57 per share, marking a significant increase of 6.77% for the last trading session. At the same time 'HSN' remains to indicate the medical symptoms 'Hereditary Sensory Neuropathy', whose main symptoms consist of a progressive loss (with varying degrees of severity, according to the related sottotipologia) sensitivity in peripheral nerve endings. Nevertheless, there seems to be no apparent connection between the two.
few months after that July 1, 1985, died Italo Calvino. It was founded me.
Leaving aside any sociological analysis of the environment in which I was trained as an individual, in whom I have known the only kind of life possible, or as a socio-cultural scenario that may have influenced me in my choices hopelessly passatepresentifuture then nothing is that the musical expression corresponding to the Latin mindset. It 's all already in the books of sociology in the newspapers on the Internet on TV. What I would rather you this is my complete lack of enthusiasm, the push emotional typically obamiana (two years ago that would have existed emotional boost? would have been different from obamiana? could esserelo?) that leads to euphoria active in matters of belief in wanting to try, because he felt ready. Here, I do not feel this state of feeling apparently preparatory to a remarkable change. I think I did not want to change anything. I think the hope is ontologically disappeared. And I'm happy about that.
The subjective reality that I wish to inform you that I like the squalor in which they exist. I do not think squalor. I do not think it is necessary to think in binary form of worse / better or Wrong / Right. I do not think so. I try to be aware. There is no beginning and no 'end. Everything is superimposed simulation, continuous temporality, in a maze of mirrors similar to those of Barth or forked paths like those of Borges. More reality coexist. If multiple realities coexist which is the sense of wanting to change reality. If multiple realities coexist with mixed elements of simulation more real we still have time to actually use the word innocently. In his early days of the airwaves apribarattoli HSN sold for $ 9.95. We can try to create a new vocabulary, new ideas, new actions, a new reality. But the new is no longer possible.
EH2
0 comments:
Post a Comment