A healthy restlessness leads to a vision of the future
course talking about the environment and development smashed me with an open door for which I documented work and I promise all I want to set giorni.Non operating environment policy speeches here or what you are doing and what could only fare.Dico that reality or various realities are set to indicators, often quantitative, but also qualitativi.La new reality could be born by adopting several of the references or rather complementary and supplementary to those we use today, such as GDP or currency monetaria.Se Institute had an environmental indicator (and there are already, but are not yet in vogue at the ground) then a lot would change the cose.Che what is it that changes things and, unfortunately, our choices? Over time, the will (as a culture, feelings and passion ...) and money. Unfortunately, we are always forced to choose based on these three variables (which you can challenge me but we are summing all), then there may exist other, but for now try seguirmi.Se (like today) we start to think that walking in the cornfield the motorway has positive effects that until now we have not considered and may lead to benefits for us (and others) for one or more of these variables, then I believe that the change can trigger. It is true that change and we do not expect anything and you should not shift the blame on others or on the Two Chief World Systems, but I think that to trigger an improvement (in the broad sense) must be triggered by one's own person on these systems for maximum visibility and positive flow that could scaturire.Lo squalor and the realities that coexist could be integrated with this new situation, which could change part, thereby creating a change.
If we talk about the dilemma of development and the environment, as some of you know, growth often (and especially in Western countries over the past 20 years) also had negative effects on GDP grows sviluppo.Se not necessarily increase development. If you are in the bypass line to Milan by car, GDP increases because fuel consumption and tire and so on. but it certainly does not increase the welfare (and development) and those in my row with me.Ma this situation is counted as if positivamente.Così worse, an accident and I'm going to the hospital: the machine maintenance, insurance grows , medical expenses are up ... stupid examples to make us understand that the indicators summarized in a non-full costs and benefits of different realities and situazioni.I developing countries are increasing their welfare, but they will come (to our year 70) to a point where I hope and believe (as our negative example that does not follow) will not want to continue going to diminish the happiness of the citizens who live and development (pollution, life expectancy, educational level). The dilemma is great but I am convinced, as I am optimistic, not implode any time soon, even though we are the first generation that is worse than the previous one (in some views). I'm excited, because we and the media in what we say is a network of small actions and actually going in the direction opposta.100 years before it fell to the Roman Empire began to rise to the Feudal churches (which for 1000 years were positive example of development, at least by the standards of the time) and when 'empire collapsed, the human system does not collapse but found a new benchmark in the churches, which were the indicators and standards other than those of the Empire, lifestyles and consumption patterns and cultural churches today are already fully diversi.Alcune fate .. moltitidine an unstoppable movement of people and will become increasingly important to become a new reality that will affect the other co-existing with them, not eliminate them, but better.
Jaco with verbal violence are the
0 comments:
Post a Comment