Two months of comics ...
Two months of comic books and already sonoscoppiato like a balloon ...
activity is fun, but tiring, distributors are available, but Casino, customers are nice, but in many cases absurd ... well I would say if it was a normal activity that is tuttonormale.
I apologize to all the friends of the blog which I interrupted the correspondence and visits. Please forgive me, but sometimes I come home and do not even check the mail! Now that I think I'm getting used to the rhythm of being able to start over, so I find here again to infest the net with my usual bag of uselessness pret a porter.
If, however, could not help but BlackSand (a true circle is not to say that) because I do not look on facebook? Looking for "Fumetteria Jolly Roger" will find the group of which are proudly administrator:)
My life, as usual, no significant or sensational news, so I'll just point out the obvious by saying that the weather is ugly, that there are more between seasons, but in any case, it was better when it was better (which is the point when you feel better is worse? is a dichotomy that I never caught).
I would have liked to post some pictures Lucca comics, but with three months late ... do not you? public?
0 comments:
Post a Comment