I went back but I forgot to post, and under guidance of visitors here is that the most exciting place photographs of Lucca Comics and Games 2008 ...
Ready for a trip that you will remember forever??
Photo No. 1) A traffic Lucca also aids are very theme. In this snapshot we can see a brave member of the municipal police stopping traffic to allow safe crossing of Zelda and Link the pedestrian crossing that will take them to the next dungeon.
In photo number 2 we can see who I personally awarded the "Best cosplayer of Lucca." Alas once again we have the best costume award a foreigner, it is the North Cambodian Kim - Wap - Tok for the event was disguised as a very well known star of the John Smith jokes and stories. Kim Bravo, but next year I hope to place on the podium an Italian ...
The third pose portrays unbelievably, that (ie the same amount of poop), the author of the blog (and recognizable by the black jumpsuit with Cornine and hip belt) and still see the startled face of a passer-by was surprised Aphrodite A poster in the DC Comics booth.
wanted more photos series? You wanted to see you again? (I speak to you very well known authors who have been photographed) well, maybe the next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment