We were about in Fleet Street, when the Violent started screaming. He said something like, "This fucking channel does not have the cleaners. "Then he picked up some rough cobblestones from the street and began throwing them against the surface greenish water. The channel was trying to tinker with small irregular waves, but his skin was pierced by a volley of stones. "Piece of shit" The yelling. "Cursed is polluted asshole!" When I noticed a
large piece of sidewalk cracked, easy to lift, for a moment that m'illusi he had not seen. "Come on, Tommy, we enter into this bar." I said shyly. But the pain of the blow that I received made me squirt on the femur to the ground. In a moment I was over and I was kicking, "These are the peak I've done two years ago! And these jokes on to Greta who went on holiday with my hair! "I felt he was trying to not kill me was staying, did not use all my strength, just wanted to get me some 'evil. When I stopped squirming and
reclinai the head on the ground in surrender, he began to devote himself to the channel. He saw, as was obvious , the piece of sidewalk. He picked it up. The two hands raised above his head and approached the bridge, muttering: "I'll teach you to respect the environment." He stumbled on the wooden planks into place and stood in front of the plastic channel. It was the final scene of the duel. He shouted: "The ambienteeeeeeeee!" and threw the piece of sidewalk right in the belly of the waves, killing him.
The girls who were with us had not noticed anything. The others were entertaining, the other side of the channel, Mohamed Street, I know not what speeches. When the violent left the bar with his arms crammed with beer glasses, and handed it to him, one of them said: "Graaazie Tommi."
"I took them from the counter." He smiled. "People leave the beers, but let us not become hot."
Her name was Tina, she and her friends had known the other, down to Bretton do not know how. He looked at the violent. It was full of admiration for that Italian guy that, besides having given her beer and her friends, was also modest. "Come on, Tommy, you will not want me to believe that you really taken from the counter."
"Sure." He muttered. "Do not you see I'm all begin?"
No, he had seen. When he realized that no glass of beer was filled to the brim, he realized that he was indeed the case, and began to scream: "But Tooommy! Sembraaa you? Will you drink from the glasses spooorchi ? "
I had just turned up. I tried to pick up the pieces of lungs from the sidewalk, but when I saw the other side of the channel, hot like that hysterical, I prepared for the worst. I closed my eyes just as her slender body flew across the balustrade. I did not have time to shut my ears I heard the cry, the loud splash (ptshhhhhhhhhh), and complaints of a desperate mouth began to fill with water. When the violent bombardment took stones, making it sink, I thought it was better that way.
What happened next? I remember streams of peanuts plates stolen from a bar and thrown in the eyes and mouths. A soccer ball that hit a policeman in the face, a train derailed. Boyscoutesco attempting to cross the street to an old woman who mingled in a crash six cleats on the pedestrian crossing. A piss in the face of a monument, resulting in fines and complaint to court martial. I remember many stories lived together. I remember a voice, as night the siren of a city at war, distorted howl the word "Sfigaaati."
At the end of the day, the eve of his twenty-fourth birthday, I remember that I asked Tommy how he felt.
"I grew up." He answered, honestly. He wore a dark suit and red tie. He had just finished working. "All these stories are part of the past."
"And the twenty euro you owe me? And all the things you've done? And Tina? "
" Who is it? "
" The girl drowned in the canal in Fleet Strert. "
accartocciai me about myself, Sting belly aching. Another punch, this time on the front, I finally reached out and Tommy, smiling as an old friend, he said, "Emu, are all stereotypes."
Toad Killer (all names and events described are fictional)
large piece of sidewalk cracked, easy to lift, for a moment that m'illusi he had not seen. "Come on, Tommy, we enter into this bar." I said shyly. But the pain of the blow that I received made me squirt on the femur to the ground. In a moment I was over and I was kicking, "These are the peak I've done two years ago! And these jokes on to Greta who went on holiday with my hair! "I felt he was trying to not kill me was staying, did not use all my strength, just wanted to get me some 'evil. When I stopped squirming and
reclinai the head on the ground in surrender, he began to devote himself to the channel. He saw, as was obvious , the piece of sidewalk. He picked it up. The two hands raised above his head and approached the bridge, muttering: "I'll teach you to respect the environment." He stumbled on the wooden planks into place and stood in front of the plastic channel. It was the final scene of the duel. He shouted: "The ambienteeeeeeeee!" and threw the piece of sidewalk right in the belly of the waves, killing him.
The girls who were with us had not noticed anything. The others were entertaining, the other side of the channel, Mohamed Street, I know not what speeches. When the violent left the bar with his arms crammed with beer glasses, and handed it to him, one of them said: "Graaazie Tommi."
"I took them from the counter." He smiled. "People leave the beers, but let us not become hot."
Her name was Tina, she and her friends had known the other, down to Bretton do not know how. He looked at the violent. It was full of admiration for that Italian guy that, besides having given her beer and her friends, was also modest. "Come on, Tommy, you will not want me to believe that you really taken from the counter."
"Sure." He muttered. "Do not you see I'm all begin?"
No, he had seen. When he realized that no glass of beer was filled to the brim, he realized that he was indeed the case, and began to scream: "But Tooommy! Sembraaa you? Will you drink from the glasses spooorchi ? "
I had just turned up. I tried to pick up the pieces of lungs from the sidewalk, but when I saw the other side of the channel, hot like that hysterical, I prepared for the worst. I closed my eyes just as her slender body flew across the balustrade. I did not have time to shut my ears I heard the cry, the loud splash (ptshhhhhhhhhh), and complaints of a desperate mouth began to fill with water. When the violent bombardment took stones, making it sink, I thought it was better that way.
What happened next? I remember streams of peanuts plates stolen from a bar and thrown in the eyes and mouths. A soccer ball that hit a policeman in the face, a train derailed. Boyscoutesco attempting to cross the street to an old woman who mingled in a crash six cleats on the pedestrian crossing. A piss in the face of a monument, resulting in fines and complaint to court martial. I remember many stories lived together. I remember a voice, as night the siren of a city at war, distorted howl the word "Sfigaaati."
At the end of the day, the eve of his twenty-fourth birthday, I remember that I asked Tommy how he felt.
"I grew up." He answered, honestly. He wore a dark suit and red tie. He had just finished working. "All these stories are part of the past."
"And the twenty euro you owe me? And all the things you've done? And Tina? "
" Who is it? "
" The girl drowned in the canal in Fleet Strert. "
accartocciai me about myself, Sting belly aching. Another punch, this time on the front, I finally reached out and Tommy, smiling as an old friend, he said, "Emu, are all stereotypes."
Toad Killer (all names and events described are fictional)
0 comments:
Post a Comment