QEA A Christmas Tale: How do you starve, if you sit on a mountain of gold?
Holy shit the shit I wrote the post most of my life on the snow, muffled and feelings and creativity and computer shit Milan gave it to me I do not cancellato.Ma cedo.Lo rewrite, although it will be different, it was fucking beautiful, it was a great idea! Fuck, fuck, the computer on which I'm writing and coltan are made by which all electronic devices in the world (cell phones, iPod, computer, blackberry ...). But you know where 80% of this material (coltan)? In the DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) and that is why now there is no civil war because the multinational EU, U.S., Asian We want to ensure that the government is weak and unstable, and so do what you want on Congolese territory. The reality is much more complex, but as I documented on being done for two weeks it's nice to write a conclusion so stereotyped that absolutely does not reflect my knowledge on the subject, although in reality it is just one of many consequences / causes of the incident, but you always say what you feel and then given that the readers / writers, they usually do not give stereotyped conclusions, then I am giving this time, because this blog is written always less formulaic as possible. ... Going back to the DRC in environmental economics is called "The natural resource curse." The DRC, not to be confused with the neighboring Republic of Congo, is full of oil, diamonds, coltan (the mineral tantalum). It 's easy boycott of diamonds, I see boycott cell phones and computers and I say to my dear "comunisticontroilsistema" Too bad if the DRC close down its mines (mines is to call him a compliment since it was calculated that with a year's work in there aged 3 years) when you dig your hands into a pulp which is contaminated tantalum, within one year there would be the raw material for making these products for us fundamental.
But no, with all the wealth that they are poor and malandatissimi, just think that all Congolese have basic malaria. And I could go on forever, narrates the misfortunes of this country, but none of this would relieve us from the habit, which unfortunately, as I said in a famous movie, reads as follows: QEA.
This post was created because of a defect caused by the application coltan, which otherwise would have seen the publication for which it is vented to the top violent.
Jaco
ps they told me to tell you that soon will appear the most insightful post written by JVMilan
0 comments:
Post a Comment