Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Message For New Twinbabies

How much hard adventure, more power to the various sacred fire

Son returned, you are missing? No? Okay so here are the same.
Why am gone? You ask some (hopefully) of you readers, the answer is: I'm finally opening my comics!
Open a comics is something in the best long-case scenario, the worst ... long and difficult. Obviously having no say in the choices, well, I got the worst .... but I am not here to bore you with childish speeches full of electricians, plumbers, men of TNT and so on, but I am here to invite you to the grand opening of the new and exciting activities!
Orquindi here I am going, all readers are invited Saturday, December 20 Pietra Ligure (SV) at the opening of the comic "Jolly Roger" Corso Italy 14.
To all the readers of this ad (I hope you will forgive the misuse of the blog) is a nice gift or an extra discount on purchases (I decided on the spot). I recommend you go, even just to say hello to promise that no one will go home unhappy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment