Monday, December 15, 2008

Can U Get Dla For Osteoarthritis



was Friday, I think, I was coming home.
I had just arrived at a train station in Reggio clogged with human material and paper. Brochures and photographs of cars occupying the spaces between people who came back from the Motor Show full of brochures. Leaflets everywhere, perhaps more than people. Brochure of machines that most of the owners of leaflets would never have bought. O-worse-if they had bought, brochures as these owners have plagued the lives of innocent passengers, saying things like "yes, but please, we'll put the pizza in the trunk, I would not want me colasse mozzarella on seats." Or like "wait, let's do not drive, I can not cum on the leather."
I got to hate all these people without even thinking about the seats, the mozzarella and the sperm already in Bologna, when I soon realized that their lives would have been a hindrance to me. I thought about it when they saw the train.
Sull'interregionale of 17:30 in general there are no seats. In general. On this occasion he also had the foresight predicted that standing would have been close, and that there would be hot, abnormally hot. However, it was cumbersome reached the level of suspicion that sometimes they would move some of these fools Small bags filled with sperm convinced that the next coach would have found the oasis of their dreams with leather armchairs and little women to make the motor show the attendants to the toilet.
In any case, I had extorted an exceptional place: at the bottom of the carriage, near the toilet, without attendants, who is in the hallway between the living room and the exit door. Around me people inside the coats: boats sunk in the ass donuts lifesaver of a water park, specifically in the attraction, alternating sides to slide with drip pans. Clogged, then angry. Blocked because those idiots are doing before with a girl and do not fall under the tank. Upset, because there is never a lifeguard when needed and even the controller, there are only a brochure. Fortunately, there are brochures or the day would have been a nightmare.
Actually the category Motor Show gather only fifty percent of the population in excess. The other half were students and commuters added to a list of middle-aged people evidently do not commute.
The reality shows that commuters are considered superior to non-commuters, if only from the standpoint of experience. You may notice this attitude by If the comments on the rule of inconvenience: Normally the commuter feels right to complain more loudly and can not wait to show off his knowledge to the simple empirical travelers. These, feeling like a fish out of water, feeling that aggravate the condition of the Stoics, who face the Italian railways for poverty or for the common good, nodding meekly responds or throw himself on the sins of politics.
find fertile ground in the second type of attitude, the commuter-which is usually-informed person takes this opportunity to mention a few pages of Italian and figures on waste in this way, the two come to reconstruct the initial discomfort talking about how are worse than politicians. The mismanagement of the thing public has a significant effect of ensuring social peace train. Among those who had chosen to nod meekly, there were mostly the wives of middle-aged guys who were venting in speeches on the Italian underworld, the tension built up during the hours spent shopping around.
I had made this conclusion by looking at the woman who stood before me, a beautiful lady who had not leaflets but, on the other hand, wore coat and cap color of underwear that you put after a bath of 24 December. The full effect, however, perhaps because of the blonde pigtails, it was more like "Little Red Riding Hood" rather than "Santa's little helper pornographer." I could not explain how how she was never a train to take away vital space to me and not to suck cocks to one hundred and eighty hour on the highway. I think the dupes of the motor show you were wondering the same thing, mired in a conflict that opposed their imagination to the guilty conscience of the leather seats.
addition to male perversion, the print media redundant and nothing else, some leaders of the group 'Christmas shopping' specimens held in their hands rigorously free liters of liquid containing various corrosive acids. Others dragged their husbands inflatable through the parade of carriages. Nevertheless, they did so by sending a semblance of motivation that made them less irritating fools when leaned over me to go: it was evident that they had been promised a place to which to aspire.
At this point I was considering with the grim satisfaction of Wax of two who had just discovered that the first class had been degraded in the second, when I noticed that the resignation and the queue of people along the compact car would have prevented them from proceeding. This meant that we should have them too tight and allow access to our precious supply of oxygen in the name of something called "human rights". For the uninitiated, respect for human rights is measured by train. At that point, in the midst of a crowd of people fascinated by the man who is born free and with quality inalienable, my sense of the macabre was already returned hatred.
Moreover, the beautiful lady with a complete Christmas still did not look at me. Would not have done all the travel time delay of more than forty minutes walk.
station Reggio was some light yellow and white writing swallowed by darkness. I mean, the darkness was a solid presence: materialized, but quickly evaporated as soon as we entered, leaving him in the face, sull'ombrello, water vapor and ice, a mix of rain, sleet and that matter is that indefinable in stations that smell the same everywhere and that sticks to your clothes after a one-way. Even the metallic voice of the ads came out the same to itself. Man robot, that that releases testosterone and rationality simply announcing the delay of the train, played a poor trembling a fruit. At that point, had only to lift the suitcase down the stairs of the underpass. I was coming home.

re-emerge in the square behind the station. The same yellow lights. Ads a bit 'more distant. The suburban lines that have come to an end. Always a waiting room frequented by the same people who do not consume anything. A lump of people still at number sixteen. I go to number sixteen. I'm a bit 'in the background, near a bench. Appearance.
At one point on the bench materialize a boy and a girl, then a Moroccan who remains standing. The boy and girl take to discuss with the Moroccan, it seems that there is something wrong.
I try to imagine how it would be now if the boy get up and Moroccan cut his throat, I mean, as it would for me: perhaps the public morality could take it. After I saw that they were discussing, I knew that she was afraid, I was aware that it was a Moroccan. Would you say that I saw cut the throats of her boyfriend live and I have not done anything to help her, it was my responsibility because I was as close and I knew it would end like this, but I deliberately chose to ignore them.
begin to consider the possibility of moving towards the lump and mentally I feel already heat, but I can not at this point, she saw me, it would be perfect as an aggravating circumstance because it demonstrates that, although I noticed what was going on-the-slaughter and I chose to ignore the fact (here comes into play is worse) I went to avoid having to intervene before a situation so obvious. He decides to stay in my place, reassured by the fact that the boy is seated, the Moroccan is still standing, no one moves more than necessary, no one raises his voice more than you need, everything has found its banks walk.
At this point I choose strategically to put cap.
The strategic choice is due to a fact. I Moroccan know him. Better, I realize I know him a moment before slipping into the cap, hoping that he does not recognize me, at least for the moment. At least until the first guy threatens to slaughter that happened to her arm. I decide, since it is my social reputation, to pay a minimum of attention to the conversation, without making moves that I can prove to be a foothold for someone.
I look at the Christmas decorations of the buildings are in front of me on the other side of the station, I watch the light on emerging from the windows of flats where there are children waiting for Christmas.
It seems that the Moroccan-I can not remember the name-the girl has already crossed somewhere and now is using a pretext to approach, although there is there for her boyfriend. These, for male pride, he must defend his position and is trying to make it clear to the Moroccan argument relies. The girl simply deny it, but with so much virtue as to question his position. The Moroccan does not yield, because in the middle of the clump of people there are two other Moroccans who seem to know him and certainly no doubt that they realized the situation better than me, so he can not affect you do not know good thing. Also because the Moroccans do not generally talk shit, just a little color 'the facts.
Suddenly, the couple waiting for the bus to surrender: he gets up and goes away without any consumed bloodshed. The Moroccan, who probably has the obligation to take that bus, and withdrew them following you start to say goodbye to two friends. Meanwhile, I note. Let's look for a moment, then says closing his eyes: "I have already seen."
"While I I seen you," I reply squinting.
We shake hands.
"But where we have already seen?" me.
"I do not know where we met, I think somewhere."
"Yes, yes, somewhere. Wait a minute."
takes and goes to greet the two, but between them there should be an intimate link back almost immediately because of me.
"So where we seen? But Where are you from? "
" Castelnovo, and what about you? "
" Then we take the same bus. What's your name? "
" Andrea. And you? "
" But you do not buy the smoke from me a few years ago? "
" Maybe I do not remember. But as you said your name? "
" Ah, no. You were in the company of people who bought the smoke from me. Or smoke or cocaine. Or both. In my opinion, I sold to someone in your group, or maybe even you. A lot of stuff though. "I said. Then sniffles.
" Maybe. "
" But I've already seen you, you have a new face. "
" Me too I've already seen. Perhaps the pitch basketball in the pool. Do not play basketball? Wait, where did you say you are? "
Meanwhile, the bus arrives.
" But yes, the smoke, but so, because I sold a lot of smoke. You are a familiar face. "
" Maybe. Although you are still a familiar face. "
Now we walk together towards the bus, but he does not rise. I sit more or less in half, in the window seat. When we are about to start also goes up, walk in bottom then come up to me and says, 'I can sit here? "
" Sure, "I say.
The bus part. File multicolored lights cut the night outside the window. Inside, however, is not dark, the driver turned left the neon light of the corridor, just behind us.
"So, but, in short, where we met? "he continues, then pull up the nose.
begin to believe that the conversation is stagnating.
" Look I do not know, I do not know because we know it. In any case, been a while since we've seen, how are you? "
" Oh yeah, you were in company with one of Castelnovo. One with long hair, wait, what was it called? "
" I do not know, maybe, but you are also Castelnovo? "
" Maikol, here, I think Maikol. No? Maikol not called? "
" Yes, I know some Maikol, but I do not think .. "
" And now you need a smoke? Cocaine? What you want. Give me a ring and I'll take everything you need. "
"Oh, thank you. You know, though, I've stopped lately."
"Ah. And why?"
"Well, the university, study."
"However I. If you know someone who wants to, give them my number."
"Ah. And then, as now, sell smoke?"
"No, no, no. Now I quit. I'm off for a week. I was at the Regina Coeli, High Security section. I had put the AS. I'm with people I'm not normal," he says. Then pull up the nose.
"Ah. Groceries?"
"Eeeeh. I had the three hundred and fourteen: extortion, the three hundred and seventeen: aggravated extortion, the four hundred and twenty: conspiracy, I was stuck."
"Extortion means .."
"Yes, then gave me the worse because they say I made some robberies in Ancona, with hood and all, with the gun, I say they have evidence, but I talked to my lawyer. "
" Excuse me, but what you have been inside? "
" Four years. "
" Fuck. All in a row? "
" Every time I went, I went to court, then at home, but I could not stay around. Then I did some 'in a row. "
" Ah. And now?
"I can go around during the day but have to be home at eight. Wait, what time is it now?"
"Seven and Ten, you have to sign?"
"No, go by car, as long as I look out the window and those are quiet, otherwise give me escape."
"And for how long?"
"Until I find a job, they told me."
"And you're looking for something?"
"Ha! But you think I'm going to make the Negro in the fields with you give me a beating on my back? Like hell. Those are the chains to make the other. Do I have eight hours in a factory for Dating the desire to shoot and for having a pitiful wage? Like hell. Do not you put me. If we want to put i.. the Pakistanis, if the people there want to make slaves. when the pushers went well: I was sitting around. A Milan, Parma, Rome. I was always a beautiful girl with me, I had a good round of people I knew. A Tigurtina I had a group of friends: if you made me a big order I took and went to buy the smoke, then we met at the park, we felt the smoke together, then gave me the money and go. "
" Excuse me, but as you put it? "
" Well, I was honest, for a kilo .. a kilo, you did it two thousand and five two thousand and six, but it was good. "
" And how did they get? "
" But boh, they told me they had the interception, they said that I had around the stuff. But I said: Look, Mr. President, it is true. I do some cane, and I'm going to do sert follow, but I do not care about the canteen. You have no proof that I'm in the shop. Sure, I buy the smoke, but no shop. But they pulled me off the numbers of calls since 2002. "
" I mean, since two thousand and two is that you control your phone? "
" And who the fuck you imagine that since these were two thousand and two to listen to my own? "
" It took just stuck in interceptions? "
" But no, then pulled out of the other stuff, they said that I went to Ancona to do robberies, which they had their evidence. "
" A beautiful mess. "
" See. And then they put me in the AS Roma. I mean, high security, with the others that I'm not there. "
" What's excuse? "
" Well, they tried to put me in jail with the other people, but I've thrown a punch in the face of that, because I was already on the cock. I'm there in his cell alone, without breaks of balls. "
" And what was to be inside? "
" in AS was the most dangerous people, those who made the big things: Mafia association with the Mafia, stuff like that. In prison there are arms. I was close to the infamous. But I left my number? "He asks. Then pull up the nose.
" No, you left me, but who were the infamous? "
" From the time that you leave it. "
" No, look, then intercept me. "
" Eeeeh. New card. "
" Yeah. I do not know, then maybe I want to continue to smoke, maybe not. "
" Come on, apart from that. I'll leave you, well. Then I stopped hustling, I told you. "
" Maybe later. But you did not say who were the infamous. "
" Ok. Were those who were in the arm next to mine. Crimes of violence, rapes and stuff. I saw them when they had the time flies. The court was right under my window and I was talking to an Albanian who said they had also caught him. They had made an arrest in Albania because one had complained to violence. But then they took him to Italy because the offense has the international arrest warrant. He said it was not true at all: the girl was at his house, had a mouthpiece and the day after he had denounced. But I stretched it to him some cigarettes anyway. And then who knows how things are? "
" Yeah. None. "
Meanwhile we have come to a stop in the middle of nowhere. The Moroccan has not told me his name gets up and approaches the door is right next to where we are sitting. The doors open, gives me a nod, then is to go down. But instead of coming down stops on the steps, turns and says: "But then I left you my number or not?"
I do not know why, but then I pulled the back of the seat, look at him with raised eyebrows, put his hands up to the head as if it were a robbery and I reply: "No, no," and I make him a smile.
He pulls up to the nose, then turns, finishes and disappears down the steps, surrounded by darkness and the shit that rains from the sky.


Otrebor Red Rum

0 comments:

Post a Comment