Sunday, September 14, 2008

Warez Microsoft Lifecam Vx-3000 Drivers

Some things you did not know (maybe) on France au

Here I am the multimedia station of the hotel (sorry for the obvious errors typing but the French keyboard is alienissima for me) I said, I am about to tell a couple of French hot, let's call it "Little BSEF Guide to Paris"

"The grand cousin"
if you go to France, to Paris to lesattezza, attentive to these words related to food:
blanc 1 = 2 au beurre
butter contains = contains a lot of butter croissant
3 = does not contain jam, but makes up for pommes frites with butter
4 = the excellent French fries are fried (of course) in oil and butter 5 =
Breton butter contains many
6 = tartare in a restaurant when I ordered the tartare a waiter warned me "is lord of raw meat," but I prferito told me that the classic ground beef it is made of (good meat from certificatissima) is held together by .... yes, butter

coffee in Paris does not exist, then it is not worth to order. If you have the courage to do this is punished with a kind of soup beans, as long as a film by Truffaut and vague references to:
licorice (behind Notre Dame)
burned (chain of cafes "Indian" square Denfert Rochearou)
anise (Montparnasse)
bile poured (Pied de Cochon, les Halles. eurini 6 2 coffees in relation oysters they are really not)

For the rest of what you order at the restaurant is really fabulous, the costs may seem high at the beginning, but with the flow is often included the tip, the water (here is considered a carbonated drink, order and seek medical advice is the same), bread and a side dish. On pods, then c is not from unions, are in the best case, abundant, if not huge as well as fairly good
last note goes to salad dressings are viewed with suspicion across the Alps, no oil and vinegar, replaced by something vaguely reminiscent of the sauce at the McDonald's on everything, and that just like the McDonald's, I try to evitqre as the clap. The crank is always fantastic, but look at the beets, which stuck in here all the Variety of lettuces to my chagrin.

Well for this time around, I'm preparing for a post that can not be missed: BSEF and comics in Paris.

so soon and greetings to all Parisians

0 comments:

Post a Comment