Monday, September 22, 2008

Chicken Wings In The Bulk Wholesale In Ca

Paris, land of butter and comics



Once home everything becomes far into the future (like "do you remember when we went to visit Les Envalides?") And space (like that Paris is located 1000 kilometers and there is little do).
But every person who has been somewhere back always brings with him something to refresh your memory, photographs, kitsch figurines, tropical diseases or venereal ... short souvenirs.
In my case over to the photos I brought home five pounds of comics that have well earned the sticker "heavy load" on the suitcase.
French production is as vast as the sea and just as varied. We move from the old glories as the various Tintin (the national hero Like De Gaulle) and Spirou, production involved such as transposition key comic book of poems by Baudelaire or "In Search of Lost Time by Proust.
Manga aside, the French show their immense respect for comics by printing their works in large format and hardcover, which is the classic format that we find in the comic books sold at FNAC, but most of the shops-dedicating the temple where the customer more unprepared, or Italian, can fall prey to a kind of Stendhal Syndrome on paper.
For those who come to visit Paris, I can not help but straconsigliare fast (fast for the impact on the portfolio) sortie in what I have called "triangle of orgasm" without sexual ambitions. This triangle is located on the left bank of the Seine, where from Boulevard Saint Germain comes off a street called Rue Dante (Dante as I said, or rather the French), just behind the well-known Notre Dame.
on Rue Dante looks Albums, the toughest comic book in which I have ever come across, two floors of French comic books and action figures for all tastes and all the teeth, on the other side of the new album, but this time mostly entirely to American comics translated and original. Continuing
Rue Dante are in quick succession Album classic comics and memorabilia, Little Tokyo, a small comic book devoted solely to manga, comics Pulp another American, Album and DVD Rackham vintage comic books featuring comics.
If it were not enough to satisfy your palates, turning right at the end of Rue Dante Star Player find a store specializzatoin games in addition to the usual range of Games Workshop miniature also prepares Freebooter German, English and nazionalissime ranges GameZone Rackham and the Helldorado.
Needless to say, this part of the Latin Quarter has been my cross and delight, remember the steps to the streets statements like: I
'Okay I've spent a hundred euro in comics, but I prefer not to eat today, not piutosto take "My wife
" I was afraid you'd say '
Or
I, taking the heavier card game for sale "Ooooh! also "Gloom" Oh well, throw away some clothes from the suitcase "
My wife does not comment on most is not its strength.



In other words located in Paris and in Toyland is a bit 'the same thing for me, I live to geek nonsense and wishful thinking, as the set of miniatures of the village of Asterix or collection of Hellboy in a single volume bound in velvet.
only note of regret is the fact that the Italian names printed on paper from across the Alps are so many, if not many, and just knowing that these artists, confined within our borders in even smaller confines of the 'Books in Series B "in France are treated as very serious professionals leaves a bitter taste.

INSIDE THE POST

For those wishing to learn more about albums, go also to browse the site http://www.album.fr/index.htm


Curious to know what the range of miniatures Helldorado? look here

From Germany with fury, thumbnails Freebooter

From Spain with ardor, thumbnails GameZone

0 comments:

Post a Comment