moment of embarrassment * *
I open the blog and find a comment more than last time, control.
1) I go to see the blog of Gea.
2) Carefully read the blog offending.
3) back on my blog.
4) I carefully read the comment on my blog.
5) returned Blog Gea.
6) repeat step 2 (see).
7) mixed with incredulity, "there will be a mistake."
8) Happiness and a bit 'of emotion.
What can I say besides THANK YOU? * Cough * forklift pockets a pair of glasses
"I thank the academy has decided to award this prestigious recognition ..." No no no, too .... Oscar "I thank you for Gea found it interesting what I write, and for having awarded his interest in" better.
then comes the time when I even someone with the prestigious awards "Brillante Weblog", here are my nominations yarn:
- Gea Favola Blu because of his blog hits in full the criteria for the awards, is brilliant and is written with verve delicious, but also gives me for each new table, a bit 'of emotions.
- Nora Moretti of which they are not just a blog-reader, but also a fan since I bought "Mondombra" in comics.
- the Tatini "Chats Noirs" whose sympathy and kindness I have gained from the first time that I knew them.
- Ausonia because I find his blog just amazing, like his work on the other hand.
- Valentina The Lonely One's Lament that deserves the prize for the sympathetic electrifying that puts me in a good mood.
- the blog Psychorainbow Witch Iane earn the award because his interesting character design for role-playing games have made me come up with some characters for the adventures in my sessions.
- Free Radio Air wins the award for best independent thinking accompanied by cartoons.
An honorable mention goes obviously Veve in the Box for his upcoming book:)
For those wishing to reward his most brilliant blog, here's the deal:
The Brilliant Weblog is a prize assigned to sites and blogs that stand out for their brilliance, both as regards the themes for design. The aim is to encourage everyone in the blogosphere world!
1. receipt award, write a post showing the award and mention the name of the person who awarded showing the link of his blog;
2. choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you think are brilliant in their themes or in their design. Show their name and their links and avvisali who won the prize "Brillante Weblog"
3. (Optional) present the photo (the profile) of the person who won and who is rewarded in your blog.
once again thank Gea * tear * for the awards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment