Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prom Houses To Rent In The Hamptons



Bork


This is the video that Discovery Channel is using for its 2008 advertising campaign.

Why put a post about this video instead of the usual considerations about the games?
point first because Discovery Channel is one of the few channels that I follow closely, despite the fact that for three days Discovery Civilization has left my TV.
second point because this spot moves something inside of me. I do not deny that it may seem rather silly that a big man recoils when he hears "I love the whole world it's just a brilliant place," but the fact is that this is so for me, I love the mountains, the blue sky and the ocean, I love the world and all its quirks, I never get tired to look for answers to my questions. Like the world, I like (almost always) those who live, I like to look around.
Yes, dear Discovery Channel, The world is just awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment