Sunday, June 6, 2010

Most Dependable Dryer

New Record Breakout: 78 kg!

the day when I was literally "without breath" during the third round of the momentum of 110 kg, is thankfully managed to bring home my personal record I wanted to pull from well 364 days! Training and competing in all these months, there was no way to overcome those fateful 76 kg which I raised in Chiavari June 6, 2009 (between the other, helped by a good dose of luck).
78 kg are certainly not many, but for me they are a remarkable achievement, especially considering that after really long time I managed to make three valid runs 70, 75 and 78. Has been credited with You Shook Me All Night Long of AC / DC ?

Tear 78 kg - 172 lbs Snatch.

4 ° class. cat. -94 Kg

II Trofeo Città di Milano Milan - June 5, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment