Friday, October 1, 2010

Fabric Pokemon Shower Curtain

The sage is indifferent

the afternoon I tried to sleep but I could not. Then I went from Sciatz to give him the CD player. Was on the phone. While I waited I sat on his bed reading the Dao of Laozi, found on his bedside table.
on tiptoe you lose your balance. With her legs wide
not walking.
Who does not stand sports.
Who wants to be right is not mandatory. Who has not
merit. Who
glory is not apparent.
Such attitudes are in front of the Tao
as scrap or words repeated ad nauseam.
things that everyone hates.
So who owns the Tao is dealing with it.

Always on the phone got dressed and put my shoes while I was reading. He removed a painting from the wall, with the intention to give, and gave it to me. Then we went out the front door and his mother, I yelled out the window to remind the eggs. I started reading in the car again, and when she got off the phone, I asked "eggs?".
When we got to the cooperative of organic farming I have not fallen and, with the window down, I continued to read the Tao. Opening pages at random.
A state is governed by righteousness
a war is fought with cunning
but the world is gained through non-action.
How do I know this is so? From this
.
More laws and prohibitions there are in the world
more people become poor.
More people have more effective tools
the country is upset.
more men are cunning in the arts
most bizarre objects are made.
more we pass laws and decrees
multiply more thieves and robbers.
Therefore the sage says:
practical if the non-action by the people only if I love the quiet reform
the people alone
is adjusted if I abstain from the affairs of the people only if they are not enriched
want the people to only go back to simplicity. When

Sciatz comes with six eggs, despite his mother he wanted ten, asking if I pass the little book he has read this page. It makes me nodded. I tell him he should be his thesis in political science.
Then we come in cream, Nico, and discover that it is closed. Before you back into the car, however, meet Ianno: his brother was with us in class in elementary school. Ianno has more or less twenty-two and tells us with his speech fast without r working and living with his girlfriend and wants to buy a nice big house in the mountains where his girlfriend open a ranch horse and he can do moto-cross - because in the meantime he devoted himself to the moto-cross - and thought about buying a Trinity, which is placed against a San Polo el'hanno already seen but must put away money but if they want to go from here and are really well together.
Arrives his girlfriend, who is taller than him, and specifies that Trinity is not just after San Polo, but above San Polo.
Before getting into the car arrives Je, which in turn sees the ice cream shop closed, we decided to go from Tilde.
We have time to stop for a moment at the library, because Sciatz do not know what to do. I do not object and I take this opportunity to read some more 'Tao.
Heaven and earth are indifferent
treat all beings as straw dogs. The sage is indifferent

treats the people as straw dogs.
The space between heaven and earth is like a bellows

empty does not end
set in motion produces more and more. The
too many words run out soon.
is better to stay in the middle.

For a moment seriously believe that reading the Tao could take the place that had, in September of hours of boredom, listening to Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts. But just as I weigh the possibility Sciatz back. By Tilde
gives me an ice cream which replaces the heavy lunch I skipped. The Je waiting for us outside and was immediately overwhelmed by requests for money. Sciatz wants money for the new closet. I say that it could use its influence to convince people to join our project - which, incidentally, does not yet exist - and thus allows to satisfy the expansionist ambitions of Cagno without spending too much.
Cagno Sciatz to call and says he has found a perfect place to do our Closet, our cultural association, our meeting place, exchange, organization of events, concerts, exhibitions orgies, planning political revolutions and / or cultural. The
Je explains that his friends have done more or less the same thing. They have three years younger than us, a place that has been entrusted by God knows that association, and a few ideas. But those few realize: Sunday, for example, have opened a film club-night that matter again.
Then let's talk about 'do not know what until the Je says he must go, and consistent with this concept goes. We're going to get up when we get the mother of the Martini, another our ex-classmate in elementary. There is a grin and leans with the palms of our hands on the table: "So how are you guys? What you tell me to? How are you? "And then, without allowing ourselves to respond. "Are you okay? What are you doing now? Work, no? "
The cars go on the road behind us. The Tilde is closing or is it time for dinner. We stand in silence for a moment, until Sciatz whisper "no" and I, with a grimace, I confirm. "No, we do not work."
accompanied him to the house, and make me leave the Tao - which does not give him anymore - I invent the excuse of our blog on which I do not write for a year: tell them I'll write a post that talks about the Tao and makes proposals to the closet.
Sciatz is hesitant, but ultimately leaves me the little book, knowing that it is a mistake.
Thirty spokes converge on a central hub
the void depends on the usefulness of the wagon. This model
the clay to make a vase
the internal void of the same depends on the utility.
They open doors and windows to a house.
It is only from non-being
come true being.


Jack of Hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment