God versus Satan
Good evening.
Good evening to all. Good evening.
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.
I'm glad to know that there are celebrities in the audience.
I would like to have you here beside me, but it will be for another time. For now you'll be next to me, as the narrator of the evening. What a voice? Of course, I am. A narrative voice is that, just now, is saying the words that echo in your mind through the artifice of the letters you see printed on the screen. The narrator is us, you say. Not really. The strange combination of sounds that are inaudible taking life at the moment is something beyond you. Something you like and that simultaneously has the other substance. It is you who think with my words. 'S why you are next. The most fun - and, frankly, even the most disturbing of all, this story is that, as a narrator, I do not exist without you. I would not have you scared with these turns of phrase. To say that I do not exist, what nonsense! How do I not exist if I'm here now and you hear me, my words are yours and my thoughts are already settled in the dungeon of your reasoning. Maybe someone knows why I still do not see, but what's the problem! It 'clear that you can not see me, because I still do not have a voice: the narrator, in fact. And since this is my name, what characterized me in front of you, the instrument with which you can call me by outsiders to tell them who I am, given all this, the capital letters are a must: I am the Voice Narrative.
already consider myself as a proper name and none of you have seen me, forgive me. So maybe I was rude in the dark until now, in total darkness. In fact there could be no light if there was only the voice and it is clear that no one could imagine shapes in the dark, because no one there had spoken. Let to remedy.
of a sudden something changed. The darkness is not so dark, so black is black. It seems that tends toward the blue. A very dark midnight blue, little by little, becomes clear. And summer, when the first sparrows begin to sing and they all have the feeling that the night is over. That kind of blue. However, I would like to point out that we are not in the summer and there is no song of sparrows, it is fleeting images that I drew to make you aware of the kind of light that you are living now as you listen to me, narrator. Focus on the light.
We therefore come to involve two senses of hearing and sight. Let's say, for now, hearing is the most involved. This is a strategic choice since your capacity figure is still very small it is better to involve a few items at a time. Do not take it as an insult, it's just that I decided to demonstrate this. It 's more simple and the advantage is that you are seeing me now: I am that light, that blue morning.
At this point you open a first problem. I am no longer just a voice, but they are also a few visual experience that looks and speaks the same time: I have two perceptions simultaneously, are Talking dawn. Forgive me if it sounds pompous, I do not wish to create discomfort. The choice is rather linked to the idea that this name will forever remain, and that In this way, we will spend more time insieme.Veniamo therefore to us. Why I decided to make this your minds in the form of Alba Talking?
- Yeah, why did you decide to do that damn son of a bitch?
- Please, not now Chuck.
- Not now, not now, not now, it's never the time for you, fucking Alba Parlante, now tell us, who the fuck you are, what the fuck you want from our shitty lives, why the fuck should we waste our time listening to you , dickhead that smells like shit?
- All of a sudden you think you're funny, Chuck. Suddenly there is
grow as background music "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. Talking Alba is located in front of Chuck for the umpteenth time and both know that will probably be the last, as every time.
- Chuck D, rapper of Public Enemy!
- Alone I can never do it, I need to transform: Change of name!
Katazzaaaaaaan
appears and disappears Chuck D Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris, I've never been able to see your film.
- Talking Alba, software designed to kill, you will not escape this time.
- Cursed son of a bitch. Talking to Dawn
lashes out Chuck Norris with a jump that avoids it, then on 'Hey Hey' of the song settles an elbow between the lightest light in the morning and residues of the darkness of the night, sending it to the mat. Alba Talking time ago to turn around and pull the gun from the holster secret, but Chuck it to him and kicked away in the blink of an eye has already put the handcuffs on his wrists.
- Talking Alba, you're under arrest for attempted deception of public opinion, attempt to murder the sheriff and most invincible of Texas for aggravated insult to the mother of the sheriff.
- Aaaaaghhh. I have defeated.
- And thus it was Alba who was arrested Parlante.
- But this is not what you meant, Chuck.
- Oh, Yeah. Actually I wanted to say that "Who" of this month you can find a photo report of the romance between Al Pacino and Simona Ventura (the names are pure fantasy to hide the originals). She is the most beautiful Italian showgirl, he is the most wanted star in Hollywood. If you are female you can live the dream of Elisabetta Canalis, if you are male you can tintillarvi thinking about where to put your hands if you were Brad Pitt. Tonight I was talking with my conscience for rent and I told her that after all I intend to do as George Clooney and arrive at
fifty years without being married after all and that if they both agree it is not sleazy. She said that she was sorry for me.
Character 01
0 comments:
Post a Comment