But have you ever wondered who they really are? Have you ever thought about the fact that I could laugh and cry at the same time? Have you ever realized that I can give my all, but at the same time, remove and eliminate any trace of my presence from your soul without you even having a chance to stop me? That the water will dry instead of wet? That the concept of fate to have been invented by those who absolutely needed something to believe in? And if the world began to turn from the negative and the day began with night and ended at the day? And if the sun rose and went down to North and South? And if the money you could buy happiness? That beauty was a fee to be determined every morning after you pee? And if the universe expand implodesse instead? That love was the key to conquer the immense space that is within us? Have you ever thought even for one second that a stone dropped from your hand ascended to heaven instead of touching the ground? What colors are the contents that we use to fill the forms we meet? Have you ever decided what I really wanted to do and intimately? And if the sun swallow the light rather than enact it? And that good foseri bad guys? That time scoresse backwards instead of forward? What were the living dead? I'm not but what I think I am?
course of certainties in life there are very few, and those that are in the end, thinking it not worth a damn ... what
Good day to all those who believe not to believe.
course of certainties in life there are very few, and those that are in the end, thinking it not worth a damn ... what
Good day to all those who believe not to believe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment